2. Enter CT8102 in the Coupon field and click Apply.
3. Click Proceed to Checkout to complete your registration.
4. Fill out the registration form and click Place Order.
If you need assistance with registering, please contact Lisa Wood at email@example.com .
Here is a summary of what you’ll learn:
· How requirements, acquisition policies, and thresholds drive government procurement strategies, and how this information can be used to fine-tune market capture efforts.
· Required business capabilities for government prime contractors and subcontractors.
· How to locate attractive contract opportunities that are aligned with your company’s core capabilities and competitive strengths.
· How to use the Uniform Contract Format (UCF) to better understand the government’s requirements, proposal instructions, and source selection methodologies.
· How to build and perform critical bid “Go/No Go” evaluations based upon the government’s UCF requirements, procurement strategy, and the basis of award.
· How to address and mitigate identified UCF capability shortfalls to improve your competitiveness and chances of winning government contracts.
· How to demonstrate “responsibility” when your company currently does not have all of the capabilities to complete the government’s contract requirements successfully.
· How to evaluate the government’s UCF requirements and conduct bid “Go/No Go” evaluations to improve your company’s government contract win rate.
· New contractors seeking to learn how to use the Uniform Contract Format (UCF) to perform bid “Go/No Go” evaluations and win their first government contract.
· Seasoned government contractors seeking to refine their market capture strategy, improve the fidelity of their bid “Go/No Go” evaluations, and increase their contract win rate.
Your Trainer: Jeff Cuskey is an acquisition and contracting advisor with over 30 years of experience in federal and defense contracting. Recently, he helped establish successful Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTACs) in Monterey, CA and Bozeman MT. In addition to providing independent government contracting consulting and educational services, he developed and taught defense-focused MBA acquisition, contracting, and program management courses for over 12 years at the Naval Postgraduate School (NPS), Graduate School of Business & Public Policy. Jeff is a retired U.S Navy Commander. During his 20 years of active naval service, he held various leadership, acquisition and contracting positions, including assignments as the Navy’s multibillion-dollar F/A-18 Program Chief Financial Officer and F/A-18 Super Hornet Deputy Contracting Officer.