Join us on December 5th at 1 p.m. EST for a webinar, “2019 Federal Contracting Year End Review,” presented by Steven Koprince, retired Managing Partner of Koprince Law.
For federal contractors, 2019 has been a year of major changes, and 2020 promises many more to come. In this presentation, government contracts attorney Steven Koprince covers some of the most important legal developments of 2019, including:
- Overhaul of the SBA small business size standards under the Small Business Runway Extension Act, and further inflationary size standard adjustments
- SBA’s proposal of a long-awaited formal woman-owned small business certification requirement
- Proposed changes to the 8(a) Program’s eligibility criteria, which would make more companies eligible for this powerful certification
- SBA decisions providing important compliance guidance for SDVOSBs and VOSBs
- The blue-ribbon Section 809 Panel’s recommendation to eliminate DoD small business set-asides and much more
The presentation ends with a look into the crystal ball at changes on the horizon next year – starting with the long-awaited FAR update on the limitations on subcontracting and the elimination of WOSB self-certification.
Target Audience: Novice and experienced small business contractors pursuing opportunities in the government marketplace
As a client of CT PTAC, you can attend this webinar at no cost to you. So, if this topic is of interest to you, check out the details below and register today.
2019 Federal Contracting Year End Review
Date: December 5th, 2019
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Instructor: Steven Koprince, Koprince Law
Cost: FREE with coupon code CT9102
- Add webinar to cart.
- Enter your code in the Coupon field and click Apply.
- Click Proceed to Checkout to complete your registration.
- Fill out the registration form and click Place Order.
When you register, you’ll receive a confirmation email from Govology with your webinar link. If you don’t receive it, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need assistance with registering, please contact Frank Dixon, Director CT PTAC at email@example.com.
Meet Your Instructor:
STEVEN J. KOPRINCE is the founder and former Managing Partner of Koprince Law LLC. Steven retired from the active practice of law in May 2019, but he continues to be involved in government contracting as a teacher and writer.
Before his retirement, Steven’s legal practice focused exclusively on providing comprehensive legal services to federal government contractors. He is the author of The Small-Business Guide to Government Contracts (AMACOM Books, 2012) and founded the blog SmallGovCon (smallgovcon.com), where he has written more than 1,100 posts on government contracting legal issues. Steven has been quoted in several national news outlets, has appeared on numerous radio programs and podcasts, and has spoken to dozens of audiences across the country on government contracting matters.
Steven is a graduate of Duke University and the Marshall-Wythe School of Law at the College of William & Mary. An unabashed beach bum, Steven lives in Indian Harbour Beach, Florida, with his wife and two children.