Date: October 31st, 2019
Time: 1:00 p.m. EDT
Instructor: Carroll Bernard, Govology
Cost: FREE with coupon code CT9102
Join us on October 31st at 1 p.m. EDT for a webinar with Govology Co-Founder and CEO Carroll Bernard, “Marketing to Government Agencies and Prime Contractors.”
After attending this webinar, you will learn how to conduct market research specific to the government marketplace using both online tools and primary research methods; what basic marketing materials you should have in your arsenal and how to use them effectively; how to use technology to streamline and enhance your marketing efforts, and much more.
This webinar will help you understand and implement best practices in marketing to government agencies.
After attending this webinar, you will learn:
- how to conduct market research specific to the government marketplace using both online tools and primary research methods such as agency interviews;
- what basic marketing materials you should have in your arsenal and how to use them effectively;
- how to use technology to streamline and enhance your marketing efforts;
- how to build a compelling value proposition that speaks to your target clients, and
- how to properly respond to sources sought notices to increase your chances of getting an opportunity set aside.
Target Audience: Small businesses pursuing federal government opportunities.
As a client of CT PTAC, you can attend this webinar at no cost to you. So, if this topic is of interest to you, check out the details below and register today.
- Add webinar to cart.
- Enter your code in the Coupon field and click Apply.
- Click Proceed to Checkout to complete your registration.
- Fill out the registration form and click Place Order.
*Your registration includes access to the on-demand recording.
When you register, you’ll receive a confirmation email from Govology with your webinar link. If you don’t receive it, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Your Instructor:
CARROLL BERNARD, Govology Co-Founder
As a coach and trainer in the government marketplace, Carroll offers a unique 360-degree perspective. Over the last 15 years, he has served as a Supply Officer in the acquisition community of the U.S. Navy, a Procurement Specialist for the City of Vancouver, Washington, and a Contracting Officer at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. In addition to his experience in government procurement, he has also provided mentorship, counseling, and training to thousands of small businesses seeking government contracts as a counselor in the Procurement Technical Assistance Program, an SBA Business Opportunity Specialist, and an independent coach, consultant, and trainer. Carroll is also a seasoned entrepreneur and has successfully built his own business through government market opportunities. He works collaboratively with non-profits and government entities who share his mission of supporting the small business community. These partnerships include Procurement Technical Assistance Centers, Small Business Development Centers, SCORE, Women Business Centers, and Veterans Business Outreach Centers to name a few.