CT APEX’s services are provided at no cost
The capability of CTAPEX counseling staff is critical to your success as a government contractor. Procurement Specialists are the bridge between businesses and procurement staff by mentoring & monitoring contractors from initial bid offering through contract completion. CT APEX offers the following services at no cost:
- Identifying marketing opportunities and techniques for clients consistent with the client’s products and services.
- Advising and assisting clients in the preparation and proper submission of applications, certifications, registrations, bids, proposals, et cetera required to be ready to do business with Federal, State and local government entities.
- Assist with finding government procurement opportunities, including providing “bid matching”.
- Advise and assist clients in finding, pursuing and securing subcontracting opportunities from Federal, State and local government prime contractors and subcontractors at any tier.
- Advising and assisting clients concerning post-award functions.
- Training and/or counseling on:
o Federal, State and local government contracting laws, policies and procedures.
o The DoD Mentor-Protégé Program (MPP) and similar government programs.
o Government accounting system requirements and contract payments;
o The Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment (PIEE) and Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF)
o Subcontracting requirements; both as a higher tier and sub tier.
o Government Points of Entry (GPE) as applicable
o Small Business (SB) Innovative Research (SBIR) / SB Technology Transfer (STTR)
o Federal government and DoD cybersecurity regulation compliance.
o Obtaining federal contract data from data repositories (e.g. SAM.gov)
o Business size and type (socioeconomic) certifications
- Information about contract-related risks related to Foreign Ownership, Control, and Influence (FOCI)
- Information about Cyber Security requirements and compliance
CT APEX was rated “Highly successful” by the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA).
East Hartford Office
Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology, Inc.
222 Pitkin Street, Suite 101
East Hartford, CT 06106
New Haven Office
Greater New Haven Chamber of Commerce
900 Chapel St.,
New Haven, CT 06510
Parsons Government Center
70 West River Street
Milford, CT 06460