CT APEX's Mission
CT APEX (formerly CTPTAC) has the mission to provide marketing and procurement assistance to Connecticut businesses interested in selling their goods or services to federal, state, or local governments. CT APEX is a statewide program serving all cities and towns in Connecticut.
CT APEX helps businesses
- Provide one-on-one counseling at NO COST
- Identify and explain government contracting opportunities at federal, state and local levels
- Advise businesses on how to find, pursue and manage government contracts
CT APEX helps communities
- Strategically align with educational institutions, economic development organizations and state and local governments
- Boost economic activity by helping businesses navigate the contracting process
- Educate businesses and stringent government standards and complex contract requirements
- Help large government contractors identify qualified subcontractors and suppliers
CT APEX helps governments
- Increase qualified sources, competition and value for government purchasers and taxpayers
- Facilitate registrations in GSA’s System for Award Management (SAM)
- Encourage participation in DLA’s Internet Bid Board System (DIBBS)
- Support VA initiatives to make more Veteran-owned businesses procurement-ready
- Educate suppliers on NIST efforts to ensure attainment of DoD Cybersecurity requirements
CT APEX aims to serve as the axis for existing and new business to strengthen the defense industrial base by accelerating innovation, fostering ingenuity, and establishing resilient and diverse supply chains. We provide marketing and procurement assistance to Connecticut businesses interested in selling their products and services to federal, state and local governments.
Can your businesses benefit from CT APEX's services?
CT APEX is a member of the Association of Procurement Technical Assistance Centers. APEXs are located throughout all 50 states in over 300 locations.
CT APEX is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Department of Defense (DoD). The content of any written materials or verbal communications of the CT APEX does not necessarily reflect the official views of or imply endorsement by DoD.
CT APEX is hosted by the Southeastern Connecticut Enterprise Region (seCTer).
East Hartford Office
Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology, Inc.
222 Pitkin Street, Suite 101
East Hartford, CT 06106
New Haven Office
Greater New Haven Chamber of Commerce
900 Chapel St.,
New Haven, CT 06510
Parsons Government Center
70 West River Street
Milford, CT 06460