CT PTAC's Mission
Support our national security by ensuring a broad base of capable, Connecticut suppliers for the defense industry and other government agencies while increasing CT’s business economic base.
CT PTAC helps businesses
- Provide one-on-one counseling at NO COST
- Identify and explain government contracting opportunities at federal, state and local levels
- Advise businesses on how to find, pursue and manage government contracts
CT PTAC helps communities
- Strategically align with educational institutions, economic development organizations and state and local governments
- Boost economic activity by helping businesses navigate the contracting process
- Educate businesses and stringent government standards and complex contract requirements
- Help large government contractors identify qualified subcontractors and suppliers
CT PTAC helps governments
- Increase qualified sources, competition and value for government purchasers and taxpayers
- Facilitate registrations in GSA’s System for Award Management (SAM)
- Encourage participation in DLA’s Internet Bid Board System (DIBBS)
- Support VA initiatives to make more Veteran-owned businesses procurement-ready
- Educate suppliers on NIST efforts to ensure attainment of DoD Cybersecurity requirements
CT PTAC is the bridge between buyers and suppliers, proving subject matter expertise in government sector contracting, in addition to assisting clients maximize their services and product sales opportunities.
Can your businesses benefit from CT PTAC's services?
CT PTAC is a member of the Association of Procurement Technical Assistance Centers. PTACs are located throughout all 50 states in over 300 locations.
CT PTAC is funded in part through a cooperative agreement from the Department of Defense (DoD) through a program that is administered by the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA). The content of any written materials or verbal communications of the CT PTAC does not necessarily reflect the official views of or imply endorsement by DoD or DLA.
CT PTAC is hosted by the Southeastern Connecticut Enterprise Region (seCTer).
East Hartford Office
Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology, Inc.
222 Pitkin Street, Suite 101
East Hartford, CT 06106
New Haven Office
Greater New Haven Chamber of Commerce
900 Chapel St. Ste. 10
New Haven, CT
Parsons Government Center
70 West River Street
Milford, CT 06460
Bridgeport Regional Business Council
10 Middle St., 14th Fl.
Bridgeport, CT 06604